Thursday, May 10, 2007

IT'S A GIRL!!!! (We think!)

Well, if it is a girl for sure I think that we are in trouble. I think that she is going to be just like her mom and that is a scary thought! The ultrasound tech looked and she is pretty sure that it is a girl. She told me I could buy pink stuff just not to paint any rooms yet. We got some cool ultrasound pics and as soon as Ryan has a chance to scan them I will get them uploaded. I am excited and Ryan is a little in shock and not sure what he is going to do with a girl. All that will pass as soon as he sees her. We go back on June 13th and Doc Citty said that he might take another look then...we'll see!

R&J

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Rhino! Congrats! Hope you guys are doing well. Tell the family hello for me.

Jen said...

Hey guys!!

Congratulations!!!!!! I guess I was wrong in guessing a boy huh??? Do you have a name picked already???? I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!
Love, Jen

Tonya Hurley said...

Mel says that you never can tell that they say girl when they are not sure. What does he know we had all girls.( Ha Ha)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having a girl to love is the greatest.

Take Care. Love Mel and Tonya