Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sick baby!

Well, we have had an eventful week. Ryan went out of town last Thursday to a Youth Ministers Retreat and Emmie and I went to my parents for what was suppose to be just 3 days. We had her Easter pics taken on that Thursday (I will post them as soon as I get them) and on Friday we had to take her to the doctor! We thought that we were catching whatever she had early enough but that wasn't the case. She was a VERY sick little girl by Monday and we had to go back to the doctor! He did some chest x-rays and found that she had some infection in her lungs so we are now on meds for pneumonia. She is finally feeling better now and can actually sleep for an extended period of time. No one can prepare you for your baby being sick like that! All I can say is "thank goodness for my parents"...they were real troopers sitting up and holding her at night and during the day so I could get some sleep. Well, that is about all that is happening here but I will definitely post her pics when I get them!

2 comments:

MomInStands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I am so sorry to hear that Emery was so sick. It is so sad when your baby is sick. I am glad that she is feeling better. She is such a cutie pie!!!! Lots of love to all of you. I miss you!