Saturday, April 12, 2008

6 Months Old!


This is the outfit that we had her 6 months pics taken in. She is such a ham!

Here she is just thinking about crawling. She will scoot about six inches...kind of the army crawl, but it isn't going to take her long to find out how to get that booty up in the air and crawl!

I just thought this was an adorable shot.

Here is the toy that Emery Kate got for her 6 month birthday! Yes, she got presents and a card. And for all of you that know me well she got her very first baby basketball. Gotta start her early...Tennessee is going to need her in about 18 years!!!!!

I can't believe that my precious baby is 6 months old...half a year! Where has the time gone. I can tell you that motherhood has far exceeded my expectations and waking up to this angel every morning is all that I can ever ask for!

2 comments:

Matt and Rachel said...

Emkay is so beautiful! I love her smile and her outfits!

Uncle Matt

Matt and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.