Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun pics!


My first Mother's Day! We had such a great weekend and I can't believe that I am a mom to such a wonderful baby girl! As you can see Emery Kate can't take her eyes off of Grandad to smile for the camera.

Turning 7 months old just tired this baby out! Naps are few and far between at our house so I thought I would capture this one on film! So sweet!

Emery is so not interested in crawling. She tries but she would much rather stand up. I think that we might bypass crawling and go straight for walking.

Look at that face...she is telling daddy to get the camera out of her face!!!!!

I love this pic. Out of all the toys we have she loves playing with bowls. Isn't that how it always goes? I thought is was cute how I said "smile" and she actually did it!

No comments: