Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus!


I thought this was a cute Christmas outfit!!! HA!

Emery and her daddy were putting out the reindeer food for tonight! Rudolph needs to know how to find us!

Em tried to eat the food...very funny to me but not daddy!

Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle.

I love this picture! One of my very favorites and it was taken at my parents house after church last Sunday. What a face!
We are having so much fun anticipating Christmas this year! Emery's face just lights up when she sees presents, so we can't wait until tomorrow morning! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

April said...

She is adorable and I love that smocked dress! It is amazing how special Christmas is with a little one. Enjoy these early Christmases with that precious Emery! Merry Christmas!