Friday, March 6, 2009

Over the last few weeks!

Emery has really grown up these last few weeks. She talks all the time...most of it you can't understand, but I LOVE to hear the little "stories" that she tells me.

Isn't this a great picture of Em and her 'Uncle Bud'. She really misses him when he isn't around.

Here she is just kicked back relaxing on the couch. She likes to pull the cushions away from the back of the couch and lay on them.

"Cheese" Here she is working on the chocolate pudding that I gave her last night. This picture doesn't show it but she a great at feeding herself and likes a fork much better than having to use a spoon.

Yes...I am trying to create a monster. I went to the Women's SEC tourney today and this is what I brought home for her. We are going to make her favorite color orange!

Here she is standing in front of the tv with her poster cheering on the girls!

No comments: