Sunday, August 23, 2009

August...Picnic...Etc...

This is definitely a hodge-podge of a post and I probably should have divided them up, but to be quite honest...I didn't feel like it. Here are a few shots from this month...hope you enjoy!

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful, so we decided to go to Jacksonport and have a picnic.

Em getting a rock from Daddy to throw in the water.

I thought this was the cutest! Watching her hair blow in the wind.

"Hmmm, what's this?" She is always checking something out.

Her favortie part of the picnic was the cheetos!!!

Earlier this week I was folding laundry and it was quiet...you mother's know the feeling...when kids are quite then they are into something. I rounded into the living room and Em said..."I take ya pitcha (aka picture)." It was to cute.

After church one Sunday this month.

Cute pic!

Okay, Em got her first nightgown. We thought it was to cute and that night she wanted to wear her Camo Cutie hat and one shoe with it. This is her new "smile" face for the camera...very endearing.


And of course, I had to add the church video. I thought at the end I could get her to count for me but as you can see she wasn't interested.

No comments: