Tuesday, June 8, 2010

1st day at the ballfield!

Yesterday we took Em to the ballfield to watch Will Tubbs play. It was a bunch of 5-6 yr olds and Em thought she was just as big as they were. I sat in the dugout to take some pics of Will for his parents and Em just had to be in there with me! I really think she has her 1st crush because she LOVES to follow Will around. She loved it and kept telling me that it was "her team" and that she wanted to play. As soon as we got home last night she ran to the backyard to play ball! She is so ready for t-ball next year...and I am too!!!!!


She wanted to wear Will's helmet.

What a cutie.


Baseballs in hand, she is ready to play!

This is one of my favs EVER! I just love how it turned out!



Going with Ms Alison (Will's mom) to get a postgame snow cone!

Yummy!

No comments: