Thursday, August 19, 2010

1st Day of Montessori

I can't believe that my baby girl is old enough to go to school! Today Emery started Montessori here in Newport and as you can tell by the smile on her face she was SO excited! It was much harder on me than her this morning, but neither of us cried. I think it helps a lot that about half the kids she is there with also go to our church. I hope she loves it (I'm sure she will), but i'm a little afraid that she is going to not want to come home! Ha!!!


Can't you just see the excitement bursting out of her!


Em and her new backpack. If you knew the story of that backpack...thanks Ryan for going to the Post Office before 7 this morning to make sure she had it for her first day!



Em and Daddy walking into school!


Happy Em and Mommy!



Checking everything out!



Mommy and Daddy love you baby girl! Hope you love school!

No comments: