Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reading with Santa and Singing at the Bank!

Today Em's school went to the library for Story time with Santa. Em was so worried about where Santa was because when we walked in he wasn't there. I promised her that he wouldn't sneek up on here and I really should have kept my mouth shut because that is exactly what happened. She was not happy with me for the rest of the morning!




You can see that she isn't amused AT ALL that he is still behind her!


After the library, we went to the bank around the corner to sing for them. There was another Santa here. They were all so cute singing their little songs, but the whole time Em was singing she was looking over at the Santa watching them.






I know the 1st Santa pic is blurry, but I just had to document that she actually hugged him! She was so proud of herself (and we were too) that she smiled in a pic with Santa, but it didn't hurt that he gave her a goody bag!

No comments: