Monday, July 28, 2008

From baby to big girl!




I know that I say this at almost every post but I can't believe how fast she is growing and how much she is changing! Emery Kate has done so many things lately it is hard to keep up. She is pulling up on everything and will even walk down that couch with just one hand steading her. She lets go and thinks about taking some steps but in the end she always just squats and crawls to whatever she is wanting. I guess she is thinking that is the fastest way to get there, but it won't be long until those "first steps" come!
I posted these random pics just because I thought they were cute. Grammy (Ryan's mom) gave Em this outfit. Isn't it adorable and remarkably enough we wore the have for at least a half hour before deciding it had to go. I LOVE the 2nd pic. You can see her 2 bottom teeth that broke through 1 1/2 months ago and still aren't half way in! Oh well, being basically gummy doesn't stop her from eating whatever we put in her mouth!
This week is our VBS so after Wednesday sometime I will post the pics that we got of her at VBS. She loves it!

No comments: