Sunday, July 6, 2008

Random shots!



Ryan, mom and I took Emery to Harding University for the July 4th fireworks. All of us were wondering how she would like them but she was a real champ. She loved them. As you can see by the pic above she is telling gam-maw about each and every one of them.


Gam-paw is a trooper. He was brave enough to try to feed Em something new. She didn't really like the spaghetti and meat sauce to much but I thought that these pics are adorable!

I got this shot when we got home from a week at my parents. I think that she was so glad to be home that she crawled into her room and started playing with her toys. How cute is that! Ryan had been gone to Mississippi camp so we had spent the week away from home. Emery had her picture made...AGAIN!!! Her grammy and pops came to visit (for those of you who don't know, that is Ryan's parents). She saw fireworks, ate cake, ate homemade ice cream and didn't sleep a wink. She has some sleeping issues and my parents but all in all it was a great week and we really appreciate the time we got to spend with everyone.

5 comments:

April said...

Hey Jaime! I stubbled onto your blog via Susan Martin's facebook comments. I have just enjoyed seeing all the adorable pictures of Emery Kate and your beautiful family!!! She is a doll, and you look great. I am excited to have your blog address now. Glad life seems to be good for you!

April said...

Okay. That is just terrible. I misspelled your name and did not realize it until I had already posted my comment. SO very SORRY, Jamie! :)

Kim Hodges said...

These pictures are priceless!! Way to go Gam-paw!

MomInStands said...

Jamie... is that YOUR HIGH CHAIR than Em is sitting in (at your mom and dad's?) Jill

Amanda said...

Looks like she enjoyed the fireworks, and I KNOW your parents enjoyed her! Love the high chair. Was it yours? Gracen is using my old high chair, too.