Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Em's 18 month birthday!

I can't believe that our baby girl is 1 1/2 years old already. She is growing way to fast for my liking but I can't seem to find a way to stop time! Any ideas??? We had a great Easter and 18 mo. birthday with Emery and she finally got the hang of finding eggs and putting them in her basket.


Our family!

After church.

Hunting eggs in the backyard before it started raining.

Egg hunt at church last night. She was so funny. She foud out that the eggs were filled with candy and so she would bust the eggs open and get the candy out and throw the egg back down on the ground. I love this expression...it says don't you dare think about taking my candy!

2 comments:

April said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of the 3 of you guys. It is fantastic of all of you!! Emery looks so cute and pretty in her Easter dress and hat, too! Glad you had fun. And, yes, they do grow up way too fast. Let me know when you figure out how to slow it down. ;)

Kim Hodges said...

Wow, have I seen that face before or what?! Slap a Wildcat on that kid!