Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Potty Time!

Okay, I know that this is definitely a mommy moment and that she is going to hate me in 10 years for posting this but Emery pee-peed in the potty tonight! We are so proud of her! She had wet through her clothes at dinner tonight so when we got home before I started to change her I asked if she wanted to potty and she ran to the bathroom. It didn't take her but just a couple of minutes to go, so don't think that I made her sit forever. Also, I do understand that I probably just timed it right and that it was probably all an accident but this a milestone and she was so proud of herself. We gave her a sucker as a reward and sang her the potty song and she danced...it was to cute.

Yes, she brushed her teeth while waiting for the tee-tee to come out!


2 comments:

April said...

Alright, that's too cute! Yes, it is definitely a milestone and her confidence will build on it...no matter when she is actually ready on down the road. Way to go, Emery! :)

Kim Hodges said...

Oh the things we mommies do! If we only knew 10 years ago what we'd be doing today! Ha!