Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Em's 1st Haircut (really just a trim)

First things first...I didn't do a Vacation Day 5 because Em got sick that day and we had to drive home in the middle of the night. She ended up with a double ear infection with a really high fever that we didn't get to break until 24 hrs later. She is much better now, but we did have a great vacation and we hope you enjoyed all the pics!

Now, today Em got her 1st haircut...trim. I know that with a haircut you can usually tell that it's been cut, so I guess she had more of a trim, but when my baby goes to the salon for the first time I call it a haircut...and I do have the hair that was cut in a snack baggie hanging on the fridge! You really can't tell in the pics that it was cut, but I had to have pics for the memories!

This is her before pic. I don't know why when you take her picture she makes this awful face for a smile. See how stringy it is...that is what I was trying to fix.

She did much better than I thought she would. I guess when you are a kid that a sucker is a cure all.

What a big girl!

You can see that I am catching some of the hair that she is cutting to save...what a dork!

Here is the finished product. Emmie is rockin' the side ponytail cause there is hair that still isn't long enough to do anything with and I am tired of it being in her face! Take a close look at her shirt...we got it at the beach. It says, "Daddy knows a lot, but mommy knows everything!" LOL, I love it!

No comments: