Saturday, October 10, 2009

Party Day!

Well, today was the long awaited party day. Em will be turning 2 on Monday and we had her party today. I really wanted an outside party since that is her most favorite place to be, but with this CRAZY cold weather we are having it just didn't work out. We ended up having it in the small auditorium at church and that was fine...much better than I thought actually!
The party theme was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and as you can see we kept with the theme even down to her sock and mickey crocs! Hope you enjoy the pics.

What a cute face. Mickey cup and specially made b-day shirt!

I got these balloons on ebay. They are 52 in tall. I thought she might be scared of them but she is wrestled them all day.

These are the Mickey and Minne that we got on vacation for the party!

Okay, here is the cake that I made. I got the idea from the Playhouse Disney website. They have tons of cute ideas for every Disney show. I'm really proud of how it turned out!

This is what Ryan and I got Em for her present and thankfully it fit in the building and we didn't have to sit out in the cold while she got to jump in it!

Family pic!

Blowing out her 2 candles...I can't believe that she is 2!

Em really didn't know what to do while we were singing "happy birthday" to her!

My little diva in her dress up shoes that Gee-Gee and Papaw got her. She does have a LITTLE girly side...but let's not tell anyone!!!
She got so many great things that she absolutely loves. We appreciate all the friends and family that came and made this day so special!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Emery!!!