Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Emery Kate's 2!

Well...the time has come...our baby girl has turned 2! I can't believe it and chose to stay in denial about it until yesterday when I had to face the fact! I thought you might enjoy looking at how she has grown in 2 years!

October 12, 2007

October 12, 2008

October 11, 2009...These were her party balloons for this year!
This pic was taken before church on Sunday.

What a cutie!

Here is a random shot of Em ready to go to church to visit daddy this morning. All it has done here today is rain. I thought she looked so cute!

2 comments:

April said...

I loved getting to see all the pictures from birth up to present of Emery! Happy 2nd Birthday, Emery! She is a cutie.

I just now saw all your vacation pictures on the beach. Those are GREAT!!! Looks like you all had a great trip.

Kim Hodges said...

Now THOSE are some rockin' balloons! Wow, 2!